Sunday, April 1, 2018

7 TIPS On Surviving Nurse Practitioner School 2016

https://youtu.be/NmCAV3afQIw Hey guys, I'm sharing with you all how I survived my Nurse Practitioner's Program. This is one of the ways I'm giving back to my profession. I hope you guys enjoy!

Natural Hair Blogs I like:

Curly Nikki: http://www.curlynikki.com/

Afrobella: http://www.afrobella.com/

Check Out Some Of My Previous Youtube Videos:

Fired from my JOB: https://youtu.be/DXSahfjJc9M

100 Layers of Hair Grease: https://youtu.be/ilbjt_ForR0

Stuffing My Cash Envelopes: https://youtu.be/9kuth6RQANw

How to Style a WIG: https://youtu.be/0PZJ3YNY770

Thanks for watching.

New videos: 5+ days a week

Monday: Bible scripture, something motivational, or any random topic

Tuesday: DIY or Pinterest ideas

Wednesday: Weekly Dollar Tree Haul

Thursday: Anything related to hair

Friday: Money Talk Friday’s including biweekly stuffing my cash envelopes

Saturday: Anything related to Nurse or Nurse Practitioner

Sunday: Trying out and tasting Youtubers vegan recipes

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/love2010newlynatural?sub_confirmation=1

Find me on:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deefnptv

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deefnptv

Blog: https://www.deefnptv.com

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/deefnplife

My channel disclaimer is I am not taking responsibility for any adverse effects resulting directly or indirectly from the suggested information. Please continue to seek medical advice from your healthcare provider(s). Before starting any exercise program please consult your physician.

You're free to use this song and monetize your video, but you must include the following in your video description:

Frost Waltz by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)

Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100516

Artist: http://incompetech.com/

music: www.bensound.com

************************************************************

Thank you for your visit.

Plese take a moment to visit our special offers for today.

Whats Hot and whats not Latest Software Launches
************************************************************

Proofreading text doesn’t have to be a chore. With Perfect Tense, all you have to do is click a button and all of your text will be automatically proofread and edited, as if your English teacher was correcting it for you!

Perfect Tense will take your content and turn it into the type of content, Google will go crazy

Start HERE Today

************************************************************

Over 450

Free E-book's

Visit my FREE E-book Vault Today !

************************************************************

FREE PLR Articles for your content!

Just Spin a little bit , rewrite if you want , FREE to use!

Visit my FREE PLR Article "Vault" today for your fresh new content !

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

************************************************************

************************************************************